Sunday 31 March 2013

DOORKNOB PLEASE DONT LEAVE! If You Leave I Leave. You Probably Wont Read This But If You Do, Do Not Leave! I Love You As One Of My Bff's On Msp. We've Had So Many Good Times, Team Doorknob&Humpty Dumpty:') Seriously Im Allmost Crying Right Now, Please Dont Leave:'( If You Leave Then I Leave. Tomorrow WillBe My Last Day I Guess 1stApril 2013:'o Ive Had So Many Nice Messages Saying Dont Leave But Doorknob I Cant Excactly Have A Good Msp Time Without You! Your Amazing:'3 I Feel Like I've Known You For SoSoSo Long. :(
Everyone Add SelenaMarieGomez! And Persuade Her Not To Leave Please! Im Begging Youu:'(
Ill Say Goodbye Tomorrow If I Do Quit.
~Sophie~

4 comments:

  1. I Love You Humpty And I'm Not Leaving Forever...I'll Come On Sometimes But Not Alot As normal, Just Not Soon PLEASE DONT QUIT Because I dont Wanna Come Back To See Deleted User Where Your Name Is suppose To be I Will Be On Soon Hope To See you Till Then Byee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll Be Sure To Keep In Touch Through Ask.fm/SelenaMarieGomezMSP And My Blogg Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Why!?Seriously I Dont Want You To Quit!:'(

    ReplyDelete