Tuesday 16 April 2013


What's Mickey without Minnie
What's   Tigger   without  Pooh
Whats Donald   without  Daisy
that's me without you                 
                                            &

When    Elmo    isn't    ticklish,
and  Pooh  Bear  hates  honey,
When  Tigger  stops bouncing,
and      Goofy      isn't      funny.

When   Peter   Pan   can't   fly,
and     Simba     never     roars,
When  Alice  in   Wonderland
can't fit through small doors.

When  Dumbo's  ears  are  small,
and Happily Ever After isn't true
Thats  when  I'll  stop  loving you.


Love Thiss^-^ So Cewtee!<33
Anywhoo I Logged On Today And Someone I Don't Even Know Had Bough Me My WHOLE WISHLIST!! ;D I Wus A Happeh Bunneh;3
Sorry i Wasnt On Till Like Half 4, My Stupid Bitch Of A Teacher Gave Me An After School v.v I Didnt Even Do ANYTHING Apart FroM Calling Her A Fat Bitch... Yeah...;D BUT DEC GOT FLOUR ON MY BLAZER AND SHE HAD A GO AT MEEEE FOR IT!!! Okay Ill Stop Now... BuuhBaii Love This Writing Btw^3^
~Sophie~

No comments:

Post a Comment